Installing the flash file for Asus Zenfone Max is difficult; without proper steps, it will end up being a mess, and you might even lose all your data. This is why you need an installation guide to help you through installing the flash file.
This article will help you with step-by-step instructions on installing the Asus Zenfone 3 Max x008da flash file. The first prior preparation is by installing and setting up the flashing tool and USB Driver, after which you can quickly flash your Android smartphone and secure your data.
How to install Asus Zenfone 3 Max x008da flash file
The following steps need to be completed to install the flash file properly:
- Turn your smartphone off. If the battery is removable, you should remove it.
- Download the USB Driver from the link online and install it on your laptop or PC. If the USB Driver is already installed on your computer, skip this step.
- On your smartphone, download the Stock ROM that you want to flash on your phone. Make sure you extract the same ROM to your laptop.
- Download and extract the Flash tool onto your laptop. Make sure it is compatible with your Android device.
- Launch the flash tool and download the Asus Zenfone 3 Max x008da flash file online to your laptop.
- Opening the Download tab will show you the scatter-loading button. Click on it, and locate the scatter files in the Stock ROM you downloaded.
- Click on Download to begin the flashing process for your Android device
- Connect your smartphone to the laptop using a USB cable, and make sure the laptop detects the smartphone by pressing the volume up and down button on your smartphone.
- Once the flashing process is complete, a green light will appear.
- The flashing is done. Now you can disconnect your phone from the laptop and put the battery back to restart it.
Follow the above steps, and you can get the Asus Zenfone 3 Max x008da flash file on your smartphone without hassle.