Looking ahead to download Gionee p5l flash file? If yes, then I am here to help you out. Gionee P5L was one of the budget range devices which was launched back in 2016. And the phone did very well in the market, and even today there are lots of people who are using the phone.
However, over time phones like Gionee P5l gets slow or fails to offer new updates. As a result, most of the Android junkies choose to flash a custom ram to the device to get the best performance out of their device. But there are cases too when we fail at our attempt. And all we want is to restore the phone back(When you use the word restore, back word is not required) to the old state, and this is where the Gionee p5l stock rom comes into rescue.
In case, if you too belong to such category and wondering from where you can download Gionee p5l firmware, then I am here to help you out. In this article, I will share a download link to the Gionee p5l stock ROM.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
Gionee P5L Specifications
Before, I go ahead and talk about how to install gionee p5l flash file on your device. It is better to talk about the phone in the first place.
Well, the phone was launched back in April 2016, and it comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Under the hood, the Gionee P5L is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, and it has 1 GB of RAM. Along with that, you get 16GB of internal storage.
During the launch, the device used to run on Android 5.1, and there is a 2,300mAH battery which is backing up the device. As far as the cameras are concerned, it sports an 8MP camera on the rear panel and on the front there is a 5MP camera for selfies. Also, the pricing of the device was pretty affordable, and it was one of the top reasons why the phone gained a lot of customers.
Anyway, now let’s just start with all the steps that we have to follow to flash gionee p5l firmware. But before we do that, you have to complete these following steps:
- Backup NVRAM.
- Backup your personal data.
- Create a nandroid backup.
However, in case if you have no idea what these things are all about, then let me just guide you through it:
1. Backup NVRAM:
- First of all, open the scatter file and search for NVRAM.
- Then you have to note down the values of “physical_start_addr:” and “partition_size:”
- Now run the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then simply select the scatter file for your device and click on the ReAdBack.
- After that, you have to click on the Add and double click on the created file.
- Then choose a folder where you would like to save your backup file and click on save.
- Now you have to enter the previously noted values of the “physical_start_addr:” and “partition_size:” values into the Start Address and the Length text fields.
- Then click on the ok button and then click on read back.
- After that connect your Android device to your PC.
- And wait for the reADBack process to get completed.
- Once the process has been completed, you’ll get the Backup File, NVRAM.img in the selected folder.
2. Create a Nandroid Backup:
- First of all boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- Then tap on the backup option.
- After that select the partitions which you would want to keep safe.
- Then give your backup a name or continue with the default name.
- In the end, complete your request by swiping the arrow from left to write.
- Then wait for a while and in the end do a system restart and you are all done.
Download Gionee P5L Flash File
Download Gionee P5l Flash File From Here
Now that you have downloaded all the required files, now let’s talk about the steps that you have to follow to install gionee p5l stock rom on the device. For this, you can follow these steps:
How to install Gionee P5L Stock ROM?
- First of all download and extract the SP flash tool in a folder. (You can also extract it in the C Drive for a better experience)
- Then you have to download and install the V-Com driver. This is one of the must installed tools that you should have on your device.
- Now you have to download the official gionee p5l firmware and select your device from the dropdown menu to download ROM.
- Then extract the downloaded ROM into a file for better navigation.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the SP flash tool and run the Flash Tool.exe folder.
- Then navigate to the download tab and then click on the load scatter file option. Then navigate the scatter file from the ROM folder which you have downloaded.
- After that check, everything and you are all done.
- In the end, simply connect your smartphone to your PC. Make sure your smartphone is switched off. After that, wait for a while and let the process get completed.
- Once done, you have completed all the process, and your device should be working fine.
Some Other Flash Files:
- CoolPad Flash File
- Gionee M2 Flash File
- Lava A97 Flash File
- Gionee P5w Flash File
- Gionee P5 Mini Firmware
- Gionee F103 Pro Stock ROM
So that was all about the Gionee P5L stock rom. While working with the file, make sure you are doing everything carefully. Else, it might brick your device.
Anyway, now it is your call to go ahead and check the steps out and see if they are working for you or not. Also, for any questions do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out with your query.