Wondering how to download gionee p5w flash file? If yes then I am here to help you out.
Gionee P5W was one of the budget range devices which was came out in 2015. And being one of the low priced phones, it had gained a lot of popularity in the short time and the company managed to sell their phone to a lot of customers.
Even in today’s world, there are quite a lot of people who are using this phone.
Even I am pretty sure that a lot of Android junkies have this phone with them. However, the thing about the phone and the company is that, they failed to provided updates to the devices and over the time the phone started working very slowly.
Hence as a result, most of the android users may think of flashing a custom ROM. And there is nothing bad in that. But things can go really messy, when you the custom ROM that you are trying to install does not work properly. Or you fail to install properly. And in such cases the gionee p5w firmware is the only thing that you can help you out.
So in case if you are looking for a download link to the gionee p5w stock rom, then this is the post for you.
So let’s just go ahead and head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
Gionee P5W Specifications
Before I go ahead and talk about all the steps that you have to follow to download Gionee P5W flash file, it’s better to talk about the specs of the device in the first place.
So talking about the phone, well it sports a 5.00 inch touchscreen display, along with that you get a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Under the hood, the device sports a 1.3GHz octa core MediaTek MT6735 processor. Along with that, it has 1GB of RAM and comes with 16GB of internal storage. You can also expand the memory of the device up to 128GB via a MicroSD card.
The phone also runs on Android 5.1 and it is powered by a 2,000mAh non-removable battery. Talking about the cameras, the device sports a 5MP camera on the rear panel. And on the front there is a 2MP camera.
Now that you know about the specs, now let’s just talk about the steps that you have to follow to flash gionee p5w stock rom. So in order to do this, we have to go through these 3 following tasks:
- Backup NVRAM.
- Backup your personal data.
- Create a nandroid backup.
However, in case if you have no idea what these things are all about, then let me just guide you through it:
1. Backup NVRAM:
- At first, you have to open the scatter file.
- Now simply search for NVRAM.
- Then you will need to write down the values of “physical_start_addr:” and “partition_size:”
- After that, you have to run the SP Flash Tool.
- Next, you will have to select the scatter file and click on the ReAdBack.
- Then you will have to click on the Add and double click on the created file.
- After that, you will have to select a folder where you will keep your backup file and click on the save button.
- Next, you will require to enter the previously noted values of the “physical_start_addr:” and “partition_size:” values into the Start Address and the Length text fields.
- After that click on the ok button then click on read back.
- Next, you will require to connect your Android device to your PC.
- After that, wait for the reADBack process to get completed.
- Once the process has been completed, you’ll get the Backup File, NVRAM.img in the selected folder.
2. Create a Nandroid Backup:
- At first, you will need to boot into the TWRP recovery mode.
- After that, you will have to go to the backup option.
- Then select the partitions which you want to keep safe.
- Next, give your backup a name.
- In the end, complete your request by swiping the arrow from left to write. And wait for a few moments to complete the process.
Download Gionee P5W Flash File
Now that you have downloaded all the required files, now let’s talk about the steps that you have to follow to install gionee p5w stock rom on the device. For this, you can follow these steps:
How to install Gionee P5W Stock ROM?
- At first you have to download and extract the SP Flash tool in a folder.
- After that, you will have to download and install the V-Com driver. This is one of the must installed tools that you should have on your device.
- Next, you will need to download gionee p5w stock rom and select your device from the dropdown menu to download ROM.
- Next, you will need to extract the downloaded ROM into a file for better navigation.
- After that, you will need to go to a folder where you have extracted the SP flash tool and then run the Flash Tool.exe file.
- Next, you will need to navigate to the download tab and then click on the load scatter file option
- Then navigate the scatter file from the ROM folder which you have downloaded.
- Next, you will need to check everything and you are done.
- Lastly, you will have to connect your switch off phone to your computer.
- And wait for the whole process to get completed and you are all done.
Some Other Flash Files:
- Gionee P5L Firmware
- Gionee M2 Firmware
- Gionee P5 Mini Stock ROM
- Gionee P5w Firmware
- Gionee F103 Firmware
So that was all about the gionee p5w stock rom. Now go ahead and check the steps out and see how it is working for you. Also, for any questions do feel free to comment below.