Everybody knows how to install an app, right? There are so many websites that provide the download links for Android apps. But it is rare when a website uploads guides to use these apps perfectly. The same is the case with Lucky Patcher app. There are so many websites providing all kinds of information about it.
They include everything like what is its size and its APK file and features too. Most of them also deal with the doubts and questions we may have. But even though they have explained the features properly, they provide no clue to how you can use these features in these apps.
So this is the post that is going to help with it. With great features also comes great difficulty in using them. For example, you may be able to install the app easily but it gets really complicated when it comes to using it to its full potential. Some of these features are basically advanced hacking features such as removing ads from the apps or bypassing the in-app purchases. First of all, make sure that you have downloaded Lucky Patcher app.
But you don’t have to worry a bit because we have got it covered as in this article we will tell you various methods To Do Free In-App Purchases Using Lucky Patcher. Just follow the step-by-step guide we have mentioned in detail and you won’t be facing any problem. So, here are basically two methods and you can choose whatever you find easy.
- You just have to launch the Lucky Patcher APK then and as asked you have to grant the root access.
- After this, you may have to minimize or close the Lucky patcher app while doing this and then just launch the target app again(The app for which you wish to get in-app purchases).
- After this step, you have to go to the purchase items section and then click on the buy now button or pro-version button or anything that is displayed on your screen regarding the same. (Different version of the app display different buttons and it also varies with Android version so you need to click the button accordingly).
- Now you will notice that the Lucky patcher’s window will open automatically instead of the Google in-app purchase dialogue ox or on-screen pop-up. In this window, you will see a message displaying the following: “Do you want to try to get this app for free?” or “Do you wish to unlock the in-app purchases of this app?” Here as soon as you receive the message, just tap on Yes button and then proceed. If your device is not rooted then the process is a bit different. For non-root users, they have to select the option displaying “send a reply to the application(Unsigned)”.
- Your task here is now over. You have successfully by-passed the in-app purchase by now if you have reached this step.
- Obviously, the purchase you just by-passed will be unlocked or the app buying you just skipped will automatically start downloading. Enjoy!
Note: If the method provided above does not work for you then you can proceed to the next method mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to launch the Lucky patcher app and search for the Google play store.
- Once you have found it, you need to click on it and after that choose the option labeled as: “open menu of patches”.
- When you do this, a warning window will pop-up saying the following message: “It is a system app …”, then you can select OK.
- After this Click on “Custom patch” option and then finally select the first option “support. In-app.LVL.android.vending” and then click on the Apply button.
- After this, you need to restart your device for the changes to take place.
- You can try the first method all over again and it will definitely work.
If you apply a custom patch to the Google Play Store then it will increase your chances of successfully by-passing the security features of the app.
If you want to go back to normal and once again disable the automatic launching of the Lucky Patcher App, please follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Launch the Lucky patcher app and then go to the toolbox present at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Here you have to choose the option “Disable Google Billing emulation”.
You can use this method if the previous method fails for you. Just follow the guide step by step.
- First of all, start with the launching of the Lucky patcher app and look for your target app(the app you want to hack) in the app purchase menu.
- If you are able to locate the in-app purchase menu then it means it is available, so here you will find “In-app purchases found” below your target app.
- After this, you have to long press on the app or rather just click on the app and tap on the”open menu of patches”.
- Here you have to select “Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation”
- Click on apply, be patient until it is completed. Now, your phone will restart automatically.
All the steps are completed successfully now so you can enjoy the app you hacked for free of cost.
So, these were all the details that you need to know about the Lucky Patcher app. We have explained the guides for two methods if you wish to do free In-App Purchases using Lucky Patcher app. Both of these methods work perfectly fine and you can try any of them whichever you find easy.
Installing the app is one thing but being able to use it perfectly to its full potential is a whole different story.
If you fail to bypass the in-app purchases of your target game then feel free to ask for assistance. Our team will always be happy to guide you through the process.