The Process to Flash LYF f120b Phone
In this article, we are going to discuss the process of flashing your LYF Jio phone with the help of Jio f120b flash file. Have a look at this informative step-by-step guide to flash your LYF phone.
What Jio F120B Flash File?
If you are looking for upgrading or re-installing the firmware on your device, then you need to flash the jio f120b flash file on your LYF Jio phone.
Why Should you Download the Jio F120b Stock ROM?
You can address almost all the problems that are arising in your LYF Jio phone with the use of jio f120b stock ROM. Let us have a look at a few problems that can be resolved when you flash your device.
- Issue of the phone getting hanged while in use
- Dead phone issues
- Issues with connection
- Problems with the network
- Software update problems
- Virus threats
How to Install Jio F120b Firmware?
Flashing your LYF phone is a simple process, and the step-by-step guide given below will make it much easier for you to complete the entire process of installing the jio f120b flash file.
- First of all, you need to download and extract the Jio f120b flash file with the use of extracting software.
- Once you have extracted the file, then you will be able to access the flash tool, flash file, and the driver.
- Complete the process of installing the driver on your computer, and skip this step if already done.
- In order to cross-check the driver installation, you need to connect your phone in ON mode. “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008” is the name of the port that is created.
- When this port is displayed, then it means that the driver is created successfully.
- Download and Install the QFLASH tool to flash the file on your computer.
- Connect your phone and Press *&# as the boot key.
- Load the Content.xml file from the Flash File Folder.
- The tool will display the port.
- Click on the Download Content option, and it will start upgrading.
- Once the upgrade is complete, the device will shift towards download mode.
- Disconnect your phone and reinsert the battery.
What are the Requirements to Flash LYF Jio F120b?
Before you move towards flashing your LYF phone with Jio F120b firmware, there are certain requirements that you need to keep in mind.
- A PC/Laptop is mandatory to start the process.
- The LYF Jio F120b Flash File has to be downloaded.
- The LYF Jio F120 Flash Tool has to be downloaded.
- Download and Install the USB Driver.
- A USB Cable.
- Approximately 80% charging in the device to avoid failure during accidental power off during the flashing process.
What are the Benefits of Flashing your LYF Phone?
- All the bugs of your device will be resolved with the help of jio f120b stock ROM.
- The issue of phone lagging is fixed.
- Bricked phones or dead phones can be unbricked.
- When you flash your device to the Jio f120b firmware, you might regain the seller’s warranty.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your device as per your own requirement.
What are the Steps to Download LYF Jio F120b Flash File?
The downloading process is pretty easy as you need to download the Jio f120b firmware from its website on your laptop or computer. Once you are done with the downloading process, then you need to extract the file before using it through the flashing tool for the process.
We hope that this step-by-step guide turns out to be useful for you when you look forward to flashing your LYF phones and tablets.