In this article, we will discuss how to flash an LYF Jio phone using the LYF Jio f90m flash file. If you are interested in flashing your LYF Jio with f90m stock ROM, then you have to take a look at this step by step guide.
What is f90m Flash file?
The f90m flash file is a custom stock ROM that can be used to upgrade or re-install the stock firmware on your LYF Jio phone.
Why Should you Download the F90m Firmware?
Most of the problems that arise in your LYF Jio phone can be addressed by using an f90m firmware. Here are a few problems that can be resolved by flashing your device.
- Fix issues with your phone getting hanged
- Soft brick or dead phone issues
- Connectivity issues
- Phone restart issue after update
- Network issues
- Issues with software updates
- Remove viruses
How to Install LYF Jio f90m firmware?
Here is a step by step tutorial to guide you through the installation of the f90m flash file.
- Firstly, you have to download and extract the f90m flash file with the aid of an extracting software.
- After you have extracted the file, you will be able to access the driver, flash tool, firmware file.
- Install the USB driver on your computer, and in case if it already installed then skip this step.
- Switch off your mobile phone, and remove the battery if it is removable.
- Launch the QFIL tool on your computer or laptop.
- Press and hold the Volume UP key on your switched off the mobile phone.
- Connect your mobile with your computer using a USB cable.
- Browse and locate the extracted firmware file on your computer in the QFIL tool.
- Once the firmware file is loaded, you need to click on the download button to commence the process.
- The Flashing process generally takes up to 15 minutes to complete.
- The phone will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
Requirements to flash LYF Jio f90m stock ROM:
You need some devices and download certain necessary files before you can flash your LYF Jio f90m firmware.
- A computer or laptop is required to start the process.
- A USB cable.
- Download the f90m flash file.
- Download and install the QFIL tool on your computer or laptop.
- Download and install the USB Driver.
Advantages of Flashing LYF Phones
- The Device’s bugs will be fixed with the f90m flash file.
- The lagging of the device can also be fixed.
- Your mobile phone can be unbricked.
- You can regain seller warranty by flashing to the stock firmware.
- The phone can be upgraded or downgraded according to your choice.
How to Download LYF Jio f90m flash file?
You can download the f90m flash file on your computer or laptop through the link given below. After downloading the file, you need to extract the file on your computer. Remember the location of the extraction because you will need to browse to this extracted file through the tool before the flashing process.
We hope that this tutorial would prove to be helpful to you if you wish to flash your LYF Jio Mobiles and Tablets. Flashing your mobile or tablet will result in your device software being updated.