Running into software issues is common in any android device; a factory reset can be a solution for simple problems, but sometimes you may have to install the operating system all over again. Micromax q325 comes to you with 512MB RAM and 4 GB ROM, and sometimes you may find your Micromax q325 running into software issues like hanging Logo, monkey virus, etc. this article will tell you how you can download Micromax q325 flash file. This will help you upgrade, downgrade or reinstall the OS.
How to install Micromax q325 flash file
When your phone is running into problems that a simple factory reset cannot fix, it means that you need to reinstall the OS or firmware all over again. Now that the flashing tools are available all over the net, finding a genuine link to install the Micromax q325 flash file is very easy. If flashing fails by any chance, it’s probably because you haven’t installed the driver. You can download the driver online if you don’t have one.
With the Micromax q325 flash file, you can directly download the firmware onto the computer and then upload it to a flashing tool in the computer after extracting the file. Before you start flashing, remember to back up your data. All your pictures, documents, etc., would still be there on your device, but you would have to restore your contacts and applications from the backup.
Things you need for the installation
Now to install new firmware, you will need
Desktop computer or a laptop running on windows 10 or 7 (windows ten would be ideal)
The scatter-loading files you want to flash.
And a device that is charged adequately so that your installation runs smoothly.
The installation process
The installation of the Micromax q325 flash file can be done in a few simple steps:
- Download and install USB drivers on the computer so that it can help you connect with the flashing tool
- Back–up is essential before you start the flashing process.
- Download the firmware directly into your computer
- To install the Micromax q325 flash file, you need a flashing tool that works with your smartphone. And here it is Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool extracts the file.
- You can either download the official OEM USB driver or you can use the android USB driver.
- Now, turn off your Micromax q325 or remove the battery if it is removable.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable
- Click on the load packet button on the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- upload the .pac firmware file
- start the download
- now, your flashing will start the flashing automatically is complete when a pass message comes in the progress column
Now that the flash file has been installed, it is okay with your Micromax q325, and you can start using it without any complications. However, it is a process that needs to be done correctly and using the right flash tool that is apt for your Micromax q325; otherwise, it may get bricked.