Are you looking for easy ways to upgrade the version of Android on your device? If yes, then you are in the right position. It will guide you to find and download the Micromax x097 flash file and gain more control over the device. However, before going for the next steps, ensure that the device is either Micromax X097 or a higher version than the same. Otherwise, there are high chances of malfunctioning and can cause a slowdown of the entire system.
This firmware helps update the device to the perfect Android version, rendering the option to go back to the lower one if needed, fixing the boot issues, and many more.
Details on the flash file
The flash file will be available in zip form to the online users and contain a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a user guide of the steps to do the flashing.
The net file size is 4 MB.
How to flash the firmware?
If you are looking for the steps to flash the firmware, then go for the given steps:
- Download the Micromax x097 flash file, and extract the contents of the package on the device.
- Refer the drivers, and install them on your device. Skip the step if it has already been done previously.
- Start the firmware flashing tool, and then load the firmware files of Micromax X097 within the same.
- Connect your respective mobile device to the PC via USB cable and initiate the firmware flashing process.
- You will receive a message of success and then disconnect the USB and restart the system.
Keep referring to the instruction manual in cases where you get stuck because of some technical glitches.
Things to be kept in mind
The following points need to be kept in mind while executing the activity:
- Firmware flashing is a critical activity and needs to be done only when you have enough experience. Do not carry out the process without any expert supervision.
- Keep taking backup of the firmware before flashing, as there are chances of the old data getting wiped off.
- Refer to the guide for troubleshooting tips and techniques.