Oneplus USB Drivers: If you have a OnePlus Phone and you are looking for the best way to connect it to the computer then you should download Oneplus USB drivers. Here in this article, I present you a guide on how to download Oneplus USB drivers on PC running Windows or Mac. These drivers will work on almost all the Oneplus Devices such as Oneplus One, Oneplus 2, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 3T, Oneplus 5, Oneplus 5T, Oneplus 6, Oneplus 6T.
Oneplus Drivers Download
What is Oneplus USB Driver?
Whenever any external device/hardware trie to establish a connection to PC, it has to be recognised by the PC. And USB Drivers help in building this connection. And the task of recognition of external hardware becomes comfortable with the drivers.
Example: If any printer or scanner or wireless mouse has to be connected to the pc, it has to be acknowledged by the PC. With the help of the drivers, the device can be recognized by your computer.
Similarly, when you want to connect a Oneplus smartphone to Computer, it needs USB Drivers for having a connection with PC.
Also See: Oneplus 6T Official Wallpapers
Features of Oneplus USB Drivers:
- These drivers help to eliminate any type of error that you get while flashing the Oneplus phone.
- Unlocking the bootloader becomes easy with the help of OnePlus USB Drivers.
- It helps in flashing the firmware on your Oneplus Smartphone.
- It is free to download and use these drivers on Windows and Mac PC.
- You need a Windows or Mac Computer.
- Oneplus Original Cable for maintaining the connectivity.
How to Download Oneplus USB Drivers?
Steps For Windows:
- Download the USB drivers zip file of your smartphone from the downloads link.
- Extract the zip file and double-click the .exe file of USB Driver.
- The installation of Oneplus drivers will get started.
- At the end of the installation, click on Finish.
- You are done with the installation of Oneplus USB driver on Windows Computer.
Also See: How to Unlock Bootloader of Oneplus 6T
Steps for Mac:
- You need to download the .dmg file of Android File Transfer from here.
- Install the android file transfer application.
- The application will launch automatically.
- You are done.
If you are looking for any USB driver of any particular smartphone that is not mentioned here then you can request for it by posting a comment down below. And if you have any problem or error while using the Oneplus Driver then you can post about it in the comments below.