Once in a while, you may have deleted an important file from your windows PC. Now, do you want to recover those deleted files from your system? Yeah, you can do that as the files are not deleted from the System completely, they are still in the Drive until and unless the drive is modified.
There are a lot of options available on the internet. These include free as well as paid options to recover your deleted files from Windows PC. You simply have to install the software which allows you to recover these deleted files from your Windows PC.
The best option amongst all the other available software is the EaseUS as it lets you recover the deleted files from your Windows PC. You can use the Free Trial or the Paid Subscription as well to get better results. I have been using EaseUS for more than a while and it’s definitely worth a try.
Recover Deleted Files from your Windows PC
- First of all, you need to download the Software from EaseUS website. You can use the free or Paid version of the software as per your choice.
- Then, you need to install the software from the downloaded EXE file. Once Installed, Run the software as admin.
- Now, you will see the option termed as “Select the types of Lost File”. It can be any of the following which includes Graphics, Audio, Documents, Video, Email, others. Now, if you want to recover all of the above, then, Select all the options from the checklist. Click on Next.
- Now, you will have to Select a location to recover the file from. It can be any drive in which you have stored the deleted date previously. For eg, if you had stored any file in “Drive D”, Then You need to select “D” to recover the file through EaseUS.
- Click on Scan, it will start scanning for the deleted files from the System and will show you all the deleted files from the particular Drive.
- Now, When the Scanning is completed, Select the deleted files which you want to restore. You can choose among all the shown files which were deleted and can be restored.
- When You have chosen the files you want to restore, Click on Restore button on the bottom-right. Choose the destination where you want to save these restored files. EaseUS will automatically restore and save the files to your defined location.
BOOM! You have successfully restored the files which were deleted accidentally.
You can download the EaseUS Data Recovery Software from its official website.
Over to You
That was all about Recovering the deleted files from your Windows PC. If you have any queries/suggestions, let us know through the comments. Also, have you ever accidentally deleted the files which were more important? How was your experience with EaseUS? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments down below.
Share this little info with your friends so that, they can recover their deleted files quickly.
Have a Nice Day!