The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060I firmware should be used to unbrick the gadget, upgrade it to the greatest Nintendo switch, reversion these to stock, address boot loop problems, and a myriad of other issues.
This is the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-official I9060I’s Android 4.4.4 Kitkat stock firmware/ROM(Flash file).
When you choose to undertake any of the essential operating system functions on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-I9060I, you’ll have to have the flash file:
- Install the latest on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Reload the official stock ROM that was installed.
- Your Samsung Smartphone should always be jailbroken.
- Fix software errors that cause your device’s OS (Operating System) and apps to hang or act erratically.
- Fix the error of an unknown baseband.
- Fix Samsung electronics that are stuck in a booting loop, including some that are caught on the Samsung logo or that are continuously resuming.
- Makes use of the firmware for Android development.
- Remove malware, viruses, and spyware from your Samsung device and many other hazards.
How to Download Stock Firmware on a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060I:
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060I firmware package on your computer.
- After unpacking the package, you’ll get USB drivers, a flashing tool, and firmware files.
- On your computer, install the given drivers. You may skip this step if you already have the drivers installed on your computer.
- Load the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060I firmware files into the firmware flashing tool and start it up.
- Start the firmware flashing procedure by connecting your device to your computer via USB.
- You’ll notice a success message after the flashing is finished.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060I smartphone after disconnecting it from the PC.
File Name: Samsung GT-I9060I
File Version: I9060I_XXU0APH1_OXE0APG2
File Download Size: 499 MB
Android V4.4.4 Kitkat
We developed a test Android Smartphone firmware flashing instructions using Odin to install any firmware to your cellphone. You would first read the original post to securely flash firmware to any Samsung Android smartphone.