After continuous use of our device, we feel like there would have been more features to it. Most of the time, we cannot do this and get a new mobile. Apart from our price, we often do not find the proper place to sell it. Flashing is a cheap solution to this.
Samsung A8 built on Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 has Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS. However, things are very different now. The latest version available is the Android 12 beta. You might not be able to upgrade to Android 12, but you can try it at Android 6 – the Marshmallow.
What is flashing?
Flashing is the process of unbricking your device. Now, you have total control over your device and can upgrade or downgrade it. This is an easy task and involves downloading a Samsung a8 flash file.
What are the benefits of flashing?
While flashing is not mandatory, it has several benefits from the factory settings on your phone. First, let us see what benefits you get from installing the flash file.
- As phones get old, there will be issues in their performance. This can be solved by flashing.
- Flashing enables to upgrade or downgrade your system
- This can solve the booting issues you face during the operation
How to install a flash file?
Follow these steps to install the Samsung a8 flash file.
- Download and install the SP flash tool
- Now download the flash recovery image for Samsung A8
- Load the scatter files for your device
- Uncheck all the boxes under scatter and load the recovery image
- Turn off your mobile, get to recovery mode and connect to the PC or laptop
- You are done with your flashing when a green tick inside a box appears
Besides the SP flash tool, Odin is another popular tool used for this purpose.
You need to take care of these before flashing:
- Enough charge in the phone
- Installation of a USB drive for the phone in the system
- USB cable for connecting the phone to the system
- Data backup for your safety
Download the flash file from here.