Flash files have been used for several years due to their fantastic usability. Be it upgrading, degrading, or even re-installing Stock Rom Stock Firmware, the Samsung b355e flash file can help do all these easily. Tackle other Software or Dead issues with the help of the same flash file. But before that, let’s delve into the benefits of such a system.
Pros of Flash File System
Due to their umpteen pros, more and more people are now using flash files for specific purposes. Some of the most appreciated benefits are:-
- The prime perk is easy portability.
- They have a fast transferring speed.
- Years of usage proved that they are reliable mediums for data storage.
- Being mechanically structured, there is no hindrance to durability as that of moving parts storage.
- Android Phone with at least 40-50% battery
- Backup of the crucial files
- The latest USB Drivers on PC
- Flash Odin Tool
- USB cable
To achieve successful results with the Samsung b355e flash file, follow the subsequent steps in the same order.
- Download and extract Odin Tool and other USB drivers.
- Run the Odin Tool and also extract the downloaded firmware file.
- Switch off the phone by pressing the keys simultaneously- Volume Down, Home, and Power Off.
- Keep holding the Keys mentioned in Step 3 for 10 seconds or more.
- Upon seeing the warning message, press Volume Up.
- Now, connect the phone and PC with the help of the USB cable.
- Odin will detect the connection and prompt the same.
- Extract the four firmware files from Odin, i.e., BL, AP, CP, and CSC.
- Extract these files one by one in the mentioned sequence.
- Hit Start to begin the flashing process.
- A message “PASS” in green color will appear once the process finishes.
- Disconnect the device and restart it.
- Ignore renewing manually if it got restarted on its own.