Have you been looking for one ultimate spot to understand how the flashing process works for the Samsung b360e flash file? Are you not able to find a workable downloading link for the extraction? Well, it is time to push away such fruitless efforts because this page will provide all the required things in the process with clear guidelines. So check the full-fledged details about the specific flash file system.
How to execute the Samsung b360e flash file
Get along and solve issues related to Software, Bootloop, IMEI, or even dead problems with the help of this flash file. From prerequisites to the procedure, everything is detailed below.
Things to get ready beforehand
Before jumping on to the process, arranging the things needed in between is essential to avoid any unintended interruptions. Make sure that you have the following items beforehand.
- Computer or laptop
- Connecting cables like USB
- Samsung phones charged more than 50%
- Backup of the files stored in the device
- Other USB drivers and tools, including SP Flash and Stock Firmware
Steps to follow
Now that all the essentials are gathered, it is time to know the flashing process. Check the below points for a quick reference.
- Install the latest Android USB drivers.
- Now switch off the mobile phone. Take out the batteries if removable.
- Install the latest Stock ROM and Flash Tool. Extract both these files.
- Next up, run the SP Flash Tool.exe. Tap the Download Button.
- Find Scatter-Loading Button Tab in the Download Menu.
- Search the Scatter File from the Stock ROM or Firmware folder.
- Begin the downloading.
- Connect the phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Press Volume Up and Down to allow the PC to detect the mobile phone.
- After completion, a message in green will appear.
- Disconnect the device after receiving the message.
- Restart, and voila!
The above hyperlink should ideally take the visitor to the downloadable page. After extracting from the zip format, the file will be about 49 MB in size.