This post might be relevant for those who have the B5330 model of the Samsung mobile phone. Whether software glitches, IMEI hindrances, Dead issues, yearning to upgrade, or even degrade the device, having the Samsung b5330 flash file can do all such tasks efficiently.
How to execute the Samsung b360e flash file
Find below the entire procedure and other things you will need to complete flashing successfully in no time.
Something to get ready beforehand
There will be no point in panicking midway through the process for not having the required tool or driver. Hence, getting all the prerequisites before settling down to execute the strategy is better. Therefore, ensure to have the following things ready.
- Computer or laptop
- A connecting USB cable
- Mobile phones charged more than 50%
- Backup of all or crucial files on the Android
- More tools and drivers like Stock Firmware, Odin Flash Tool, and USB Drivers
Steps to follow
- Download and Install USB drivers on the PC.
- Download a compatible Samsung firmware or extract it if you already have it.
- Switch off the Android phone by pressing the power button.
- Now boot the system by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When the phone vibrates, keep holding the Volume Down and Home buttons.
- A warning sign will appear in a yellow triangle.
- Press Volume Up at this moment.
- Download and extract Odin Flash Tool on the PC.
- Open the Odin file and connect the phone to the PC.
- Use a USB in the previous step to connect both devices.
- Odin will automatically detect the device. Click PDA and select tar.md5.
- Click on the Start Key to begin the flashing process finally.
- Once the procedure is finished, a ” Pass ” message will appear in a green box.
- Restart, and it is done!
This link is open for users in India, and the file size would be around 517 MB, and is suitable for Android version 4.1.2.