If you are a Samsung B772 mobile phone user seeking help with its Flash File System, Firmware working, or Stock ROM, this is the right place to be. You will not only get to know the flashing procedure here but also get the link from where the file for the samsungb7722 Flash File can be downloaded.
However, remember that there are chances the data will erase from the mobile phone; hence, it is advised to create a backup before proceeding any further.
How to execute Samsung B351E
First, get the things that will be required during the process. Second, be careful while performing the steps in sequence. The rest of the details are enumerated below.
- Desktop or laptop
- Functional USB cable
- Samsung devices charged beyond 60%
- Backup of the vital files lying in the mobile phone
- Compatible tools and drivers like Stock Firmware, Odin Flash Tool, USB Drivers
- Installing Instructions step by step
It is imperative to follow the steps in sequence and not go randomly. Jumping to another step will certainly not yield the desired results. The steps are as follows:-
- Install Odin on the computer and open it by double-tapping on it.
- Put the Samsung B772 mobile phone on shutdown mode.
- Next, boot the system by pressing Home + Power + Volume Up.
- Remember to press the Keys in step 4 all at once for more than ten seconds.
- The phone will vibrate a bit and then open Odin.
- Connect the mobile phone with the PC with the help of the USB.
- Click on AP/PDA and select the firmware file.
- Press Start, and the process will start instantly.
- Wait till the message “Pass” appears in green.
- Once the message comes, disconnect the devices.
- Restart the device in case it does not restart on its own.
- More info about the file
Tap on this link that will automatically download the flashing file within a few seconds.