It is an easy process but needs the right software, and other steps must be done in sequence only. Missing any step or not having the required file will frustrate the flashing procedure.
- Things to get ready beforehand
Below are some things that will remain a must throughout the flashing procedure. It is suggested to download and arrange them ahead of time to prevent delays and interruptions.
- A charged computer or laptop
- Mobile phones charged more than 50%
- Backup of all or crucial files on the Android
- More tools and drivers like QPST Flash Tool, Qualcomm Driver, and Windows USB Drivers
- Steps to follow
One must follow these steps to flash stock ROM on the Samsung c3010s. The process below has worked for most users when followed in order.
- Download the flash file in the link at the end of this post.
- Download and Install the required programs like QPST Tool, Qualcomm Driver, and Windows USB Drivers
- Open the QPST tool. Add a new port and check the device manager to confirm the same.
- Click Load XML. Browse rawprogram_Samsung_C3010_unparse.xml in the Stock ROM zip file.
- Now, tap on Load Patch. Next, browse patch0.xml from the Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware. Navigate the firmware in the firmware file path.
- Click on Download.
- The flashing process will get complete in a few minutes on its own.
Find the link for flashing purposes here. It will be quick to download in a few seconds only.