Every mobile phone model has a flash file that is unique to its system. Hence, it is imperative to use only that flash file exclusively designed for the specific model. Using a different flash file has a high probability of inviting intending outcomes like bricking the handset. So, one should proceed with this guide only if they have Samsung C3303 and are looking for the Samsung c3303 flash file.
How to execute the samsungc3303 flash file
If you have the above-mentioned mobile phone model and have been facing some problems lately, you are at the right place. Also, for anybody who wishes to update, factory reset, or deal with Bootloop or IMEI issues in the said version, the following notes will help.
Things to get ready beforehand
It is wise to get the required accessories before to avoid any lag or pause while carrying out the process. Things and tools you will need are:-
- A PC or a laptop
- A functional USB cable
- Mobile phones with more than 60% batter
- Backup of the contents on the Samsung phone
- Other tools and drivers like Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers
Steps to follow
One must not be random while performing the tasks mentioned below. Please read them and execute them in a continuous series only to get the desired flashing results.
- Download the Samsung firmware package corresponding to the C3303 model.
- The extracted package will have the other prerequisites- Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, and USB drivers.
- If the drivers’ tools are already on the PC, skip this step; otherwise, download and install them now.
- Open the firmware tool. Transfer the Samsung C3303 firmware files to the flash tool.
- Plug in the USB wire to connect the PC with the mobile phone.
- The flashing process will start and end automatically.
- Upon completion, a “Pass” message will appear on the screen.
- Remove the USB wire. Restart the mobile phone.