Are you or anybody known is having trouble with the Samsung C6712 version? Of course, it is acceptable to face some issues, but there are solutions as well. Be it about the unworkable password, frequent hanging, software update, restoring factory settings, or other glitches while using the said Android, using a Samsung c6712 flash file may resolve such problems.
How to execute the samsungc6712 flash file
Things to get ready beforehand
- Any computer or laptop
- A USB wire in good working condition
- Samsung C6712 with a battery percentage of more than 60
- A copy or backup of the files on the mobile phone
- Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers
Steps to follow
Be it for fixing bugs or updating the Android version of the mobile phone. The following procedure will help the user through it. But, first, make sure to perform the flashing process in the same chain as listed down.
- Download and extract the Flash Tool on the computer or laptop.
- Open the Flash Tool and tick off BRCM1233.
- Also, tick the Full option Download.
- Next, tap on Boot and select the file BOOT FILES.
- Tap on Amssand selects the file mass or apps_compressed.bin.
- Tap on Apps and select the file apps_comressed.bin.
- Tap on Rsrc1 and select the file Rsrc_C6712_India_ODD.rc1
- Tap on Rsrc2 and select the file Rsrc_C6712(Low).rc2.
- Tap on Factory FS and select the file FactoryFs_C6712_India_ODD.ffs.
- Tap on CSC and select the file CSC_6712_India_ODD.csc.
- Tap on SHP App and select the file ShpApp.
- Please remove the battery from the mobile phone and then put it back.
- Press and hold the Volume Down, Sim Swap, and Power Key together.
- Connect the USB cable with the computer and the Android
- Click on the Download option.
- Wait till the message pops up telling that the flashing process is complete.