If anybody with the Samsung E2100Y model faces any functional problems, then this guide can assist in recorrecting the same. Developers have created the Samsung e1200y flash file to overcome various hitches like slowing, hanging, upgrading, and downgrading the mobile phone. Executing such a flashing process can also combat other glitches like IMEI, Bootloop, Password, and many more. Read till the end to find the downloadable link and the wholesome flashing process.
How to execute the samsunge1200y flash file
- Things to get ready beforehand
What is a recipe without having the required ingredients? Similarly, it will not make much sense to begin the flashing process without having the prerequisite software. Hence, download the files and ensure the following arrangements to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Flash file
- Flash tool
- USB cable
- Steps to follow
The first point to remember is that this process and the zipped file at the end of this post must only be used for the Samsung E2100Y model. Using the file for any other version can lead to irreversible damage to the mobile phone. The rest of the steps are:-
- Charge the Samsung E2100Y mobile phone for more than 50% before flashing.
- Download the compatible flash file and extract it through WinRAR.
- Next, install the drivers on the computer from the zipped file.
- Switch off the mobile phone.
- Open the Flash tool and transfer the flash file into the flash tool.
- Tap the Start button.
- Press the middle Key on the mobile phone (OK Key) for a couple of seconds.
- Insert the USB cable while pressing the OK Key in the previous step.
- Flashing will begin now and ping when completed.
- The mobile phone will restart automatically, and if it does not, restart it on its own.
- Unplug the USB cable, and it is done.
- Downloadable link
The package for the files required for flashing is available at. It should be a 7 MB zipped file when downloaded.