Flash files have eased how owners can tackle functional glitches in their mobile phones. If you are looking for the Samsung e1232b flash file along with the tutorial on the flashing process, then you are on the right page. Easy steps, detailed procedures, and considerable cautions are enumerated in the following paragraphs regarding the flashing procedure.
How to execute the samsunge1232b flash file
The two most crucial things to understand before starting the flashing process. The first point is that the contents will get deleted in the end; hence, it is advised to take the backup of everything in the mobile phone. Second, this guide and the downloadable link are only for the Samsung E1232B model.
- Things to get ready beforehand
Arrange the below-mentioned tools and software in advance before beginning the Flash Stock ROM process.
- Laptop or PC
- Charged Samsung E1232B up to 70% battery
- Samsung Flash Tool
- USB Drivers
- Steps to follow
If the purpose is to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung E1232b, perform the following steps carefully, one after the other. The below method is not for recovery mode with or without an SD card.
- Download the required Flash files for the said mobile phone model.
- Also, Download QPST Flash Tool, Qualcomm driver, and USB driver.
- Open QPST Flash Tool, run it, add a new port, and check the same at Device Manager.
- Click on Load XML. Browse for the file rawprogram_Samsung_E1232B_unsparse.xml in the Stock ROM zip file.
- In the same way, clock on Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in the Stock Rom folder.
- Select the firmware file by navigating it through the firmware search bar.
- Click on Download and wait till the flashing process gets finished.
- A message will pop up indicating the success of the flashing process.