Is your Samsung E2252 behaving a little odd lately? Are you facing sudden blackouts on it? Have IMEI or Bootloop glitches turned up on the said mobile phone? Or do you wish to upgrade or downgrade the system to avail of specific features? Whatever the case, use a Samsung e2252 flash file to solve all such requirements. Find below the complete guide to conducting the flashing process.
How to execute the samsunge2252 flash file
- Things to get ready beforehand
Get your hands on the following material before beginning the flashing process for Samsung E2252. The prerequisites are:-
- USB cable
- A PC or laptop
- Samsung E2252 charged more than 50% of the battery
- A backup of all or vital files lying on the Android phone
- Other tools and drivers like Samsung Firmware, Samsung Flash Tool, and USB Drivers
- Steps to follow
Now that you have the required machinery and software, it is time to learn the flashing process for the E2252 Samsung mobile phone. First, perform the below-mentioned steps in the same order as written.
- After downloading the preconditioned software like firmware and Flash Tool, install all of these on the computer.
- All the required files are available in the link pasted at the end of the article.
- After extracting and installing the files, open the bfloader.exe file.
- Next, load the Samsung Flash File from the zipped folder.
- Connect the Samsung E2252 device with the PC with the help of a USB.
- Open the Flash Tool and click “Flash.”
- The process will begin, and the command will prompt when it is finished.
- Disconnect the USB from both the mobile phone and the PC.
- Restart the mobile phone if it does not restart on its own.
- Voila! Enjoy the added features now.