This article will discuss the Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT G313H flash file and what to expect. So if you have been looking for a Samsung G313H flash file, you are at the right place. This article will give you all the essential information about the flash file.
The Samsung SM-313H Stock Firmware ROM, commonly known as the flash file, can be helpful in troubleshooting problems like software updates and boot loop issues. The firmware files contain flash files, flash tools, essential USB drivers, and the operating manual in a compressed .zip folder.
Flash File details
The flash file is handy if you are facing any of the following issues:
- Software update issue
- OS rebooting
- Stock reinstallation
- IMEI issue
- Boot loop issue
Some essential file details:
- File name –G313HDDU0AOK1_G313HDDU0AOK1_INS.zip
- File size – 529 MB
- Android version – v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country – India
Download and install the Samsung G313H flash file
Download the flash file from the link and follow the below-mentioned steps for installing the flash file:
- Extract the stock firmware from the .zip folder and save it in a preferred location or drive.
- A new folder will be created, and you can see the folder’s contents. Ensure the folder contains a firmware file, flash tool, USB drivers, and how-to-flash guide. If any of the files are missing, download the file again.
- You will then need to install the required USB drivers on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer and follow the steps mentioned in the how-to flash guide to upgrade, downgrade, or reinstall Stock ROM on your Samsung phone.
- After completion, you will receive a status tab showing flashing complete. You will then need to disconnect the device and reboot it.
Kindly note that the user must have good knowledge about the flashing process. The process is time-consuming and may require several hours to update the firmware on your smartphone. Moreover, the flashing also leads to the deletion of all the data on your phone. So, we recommend you take a backup of all the essential data from your phone.