Are you having trouble with the latest software updates on your Samsung smartphone, or has your phone entered a boot loop? If yes, you have come to the right place because most of these problems can be solved by simply flashing your device with the latest firmware. So, in this article, we will discuss the flash file details and how to download and install the file on your computer.
But before we begin the part, let us look at the issues that can be solved by flashing your Samsung G316HU smartphone and the basic details of the file you are about to download.
Samsung G316HU Stock ROM
The file is available in .zip format and contains a flash tool, firmware file, USB drivers, and a how-to-flash manual guide. The flashing is very useful in solving the following issues:
- Software update issue
- OS rebooting
- IMEI issue
- Phone dead
- Boot loop issue
Now, let us look at the basic information of the file
- File name –G313HUDDU0AOE2_G313HDDU0AOE2_INS.zip
- File size – 505 MB
- Android version – v4.4.4
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country – India
Download and instal the Samsung G313HU flash file
Download and install the Odin download tool before downloading the flash file. Then, follow the following steps after downloading the file:
- Extract the stock firmware from the .zip folder and save it on your computer.
- You will then need to install the required USB drivers on your computer. If the USB drivers are already installed, you can skip this process.
- Launch the flash tool and load the stock firmware file.
- Connect your device to the computer and start the flashing process.
- The process may require some time to complete. After completion, you will get a status.
- Then, you can disconnect your device and reboot the device.
Prior knowledge of flashing is essential if you want to carry out this process. If you flash your device, you must know that all the data will get lost after rebooting. So, you must back up all the data like your confidential documents, signatures, accounts, passwords, and PIN.