If you have been searching for the latest version of the Samsung G318HZ flash file, you have arrived at the right place. This article will provide you with the information required for downloading and installing the Samsung G318HZ flash file.
The flash file will help you upgrade your device to the newest Stock ROM for better performance. However, if you have faced issues like screen freeze and boot loop, you can also use this flash file to downgrade or re-install the Stock ROM. It has been found that flashing your device with the latest firmware solves the following issues instantaneously:
- Software update issue
- OS rebooting
- IMEI issue
- Phone dead
- Boot loop issue
Samsung G318HZflash file details
The file is available in .zip format and contains a flash tool, firmware file, USB drivers, and a how-to-flash manual guide.
- File name –G318HZDDS0AQC1_G318HZDDS0AQC1_BNG.zip
- File size – 505 MB
- Android version – v4.4.4
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country –Bangladesh
You can download the Odin download tool from here. Kindly note that the Odin download tool is required before downloading the Samsung G318HZ flash file.
Download and flash the Samsung G318HZ flash file
You can find the link to download the flash file or the firmware. Then, follow the instructions to download, extract, and install the firmware (ROM):
- Download the file from the link and go to the downloads folder.
- You will see a folder in .zip format that contains the flash file, essential USB drivers, and firmware.
- Extract the firmware files into a new folder in a preferred location.
- Install the required drivers on your computer. You may skip this step if the drivers are already installed on your system.
- Open the flash tool and load the firmware on the tool.
- Open the manual on how to flash and follow the steps mentioned in the guide.
After completing your flash process, you will receive a dialog box stating that flashing is successful. You can disconnect your device and reboot it for the changes to be effective. Kindly note that flashing mobile phones requires prior knowledge of flashing and is time-consuming. Disconnecting the device in the middle of the process or closing the flashing tool may harm your devices.