A flash file is a firmware or Stock ROM that can be used to upgrade or downgrade the OS on your smartphone. This article encompasses all the essential details about the Samsung G350E flash file. The firmware is available in .zip format that contains the flashing tool, flash file, USB drivers, and how-to-flash guide.
The flash ROM is beneficial in solving many repetitive issues. These issues are boot loop, software updates, OS update issues, IMEI issues, and dead phone issues. However, we don’t guarantee that updating firmware will troubleshoot the issues. But we have seen flashing help in solving the problems most of the time.
Samsung G350E flash file details
- File name –G350EXXU0AOJ1_G350EODD0AOF1_INS.zip
- File size – 530 MB
- Android version – v4.4.2
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country –India
How to install the Samsung G350E flash file
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the firmware (ROM) on your computer and flash your Samsung phone:
- Download the file from the link and save it in your preferred location.
- Extract the firmware files on your system.
- Install the required drivers on your computer. You may skip this step if the drivers are already installed on your system.
- Launch the flash tool and load the firmware on the tool.
- Connect your device to the system through USB and search for your device on the flash tool.
- Once you see your device on the flash tool, connect with it and start the flash process.
- This may take several minutes and you can track the process.
- Kindly do not disconnect your device or shut down your system during the process.
- After a successful flashing process, disconnect the phone and reboot it for the change to effect.
Disconnecting the device in the middle of the process or closing the flashing tool may harm your devices. In addition, installing the firmware means that all the data on your device will also be deleted or removed. So, it is recommended that you take a backup of your crucial data before beginning the flash process. You can also check the guide on backing up your data from your phone before downloading the flash file.