Samsung Galaxy series has always been a great deal for users. Almost every 8 out of 10 smartphone users have a Samsung phone in their hand. But if you have used the system, you must have experienced issues like the phone not opening up or stuck into the boot loop. This is why we bring you the easy-to-download and install guide for the Samsung G360FY flash file.
A flash file is a repair firmware that aids in fixing software-related issues. Also known as Stock ROM, the flash files can be beneficial in solving the following problems:
- Software update issue
- Operating system issue
- Boot loop problem
- IMEI issue
- Phone dead problems
- Fixing application errors
- Update Android platform version
- High-temperature issue
- Proximity and gyroscope issue
Samsung G360FY details you must know.
The Samsung G360FY flash file contains the firmware, flash tools, USB drivers, and how-to-flash guide in a .zip format. You need to download the file, extract it from your system, and connect your Samsung Galaxy device to initiate the flashing process.
- File name –G360FYXXS2BRI1_G360FYODD2BRI1_INU
- File size – 760 MB
- Android version – v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country –India
Installing the Samsung G360FYflash file
If you have downloaded the Samsung G360FY flash file, then follow the following steps to extract and install the firmware and flash your Samsung Galaxy device:
- Go to the downloads section for the folder and right-click on the folder.
- Click on the extract option and extract the folder’s contents in a preferred location.
- Install the necessary USB drivers, but you may skip the step if you’ve already installed them.
- Follow the how-to-flash guide to flash your device.
- Flashing requires prior knowledge of the process. Hence, we recommend you only use the tool if you are well-acquainted.
- Make sure to keep a backup of all your data from the device because all the data will be deleted post-installation of the firmware or Stock ROM.
- Do not disconnect your device or shut down the computer while the flash is under process. This may damage your system, and your phone may not start up.