If you are looking for a Samsung G360H flash file, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with the download link for the flash file and some information about the flash file. A flash file is a firmware or Stock ROM that aids in updating the device settings internally. So, if you update the firmware onto the device, you can fix many issues that otherwise seem impossible.
Before downloading the firmware, ensure your device is Samsung Galaxy G360H core prime duos. If it is not, the firmware will not run on your device and may even damage your device. The Samsung flash file helps you update the Android version to the latest, fix boot loop issues, and troubleshoot IMEI issues. It also helps reset your device to the last compatible version as software updates may sometimes lead to specific problems.
Samsung G360H flash file details you must know.
The Samsung G360H flash file is available in the .zip format that contains the flash tool, firmware (Stock ROM), utility drivers, and how-to-flash operating guide. The file can be downloaded from the link.
- File name – G360HDDU0AOA3_G360HODD0AOA1_INU.zip
- File size – 480 MB
- Android version – v4.4.4 Kitkat
- Flash tool – Odin Downloader
- Country –India
How to install the G360H flash file
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download and install the Samsung G360H flash file on your computer.
- Download the file by clicking on the link.
- After successful download, open the containing folder.
- Right-click on the .zip folder and click on the extract option.
- Extract the contents and install the required USB drivers on your system.
- Open the flash tool and load the firmware. And connect your Samsung device through USB.
- Launch the how-to-flash guide to know the process.
- Follow the steps and reboot the device after the flashing is completed.
It is crucial to note that you don’t disconnect or shut down the device during the flashing process. This may incur damage to your device. In addition to that, take a backup of all the data from your phone as the data will be deleted post flashing.