Are you planning to flash your device with the Samsung g531f flash file? If so, you’d need to follow these simple steps mentioned below to flash & install the flash file (Stock Firmware Read Only Memory) on Samsung mobile device.
So what are you all waiting for? Let’s get started with the steps, which are as follows-
1. First, one needs to download the right firmware with the help of the legitimate link available on numerous websites and extract the firmware (zip files) on their PC.
3. After extracting zip files, one will get the USB driver and an official Flash tool in the Firmware folder.
3. Install the Universal Serial Bus Driver on your computer, and If you’ve installed the USB driver already, skip this level.
4. Now, you need to open the Odin Flash Tool
5. Next, you need to boot the device into the Download Mode.
- If you have an old Samsung phone, press the Power and Home and Volume down buttons for nearly 5 seconds until the download mode is active.
- And, if you’re new Phones: you may press Power plus Bixby alongside volume down for nearly 5 sec until the download mode activates.
6. Next, you need to connect the device to a PC.
7. If one found the single file firmware, just hit the PDA/AP tab, browse and then select the tar.md5 file.
8. And when you find 4 files firmware, browse and then select the firmware files:
- Android partition
- Consumer software customization
- modern firmware
9. Next up, untick the “Auto Reboot.”
10. Lastly, click on the “start button” to start the device’s flashing process.
The process will likely take some time while rebooting takes place. Thus, do not unplug the device before the entire process finishes.
And the moment the process of flashing is finished, one will see the Reset or the Passed message right above the section of ID: COM. Just click on it, and your phone will reboot. That is it! Hopefully, this guide will help you flash your Samsung device.