If you are to flash the Samsung SM-G7102 smartphone, you need all the required data of resources such as Flash Tool, USB Driver, & Flash File.
That said, let’s take a look at how you can flash your Samsung g7102 flash file.
To install flash file ROM on a Samsung device, just follow the steps mentioned below-
1. One must download the correct firmware by visiting the legit site and using the link.
2. Once you have extracted the zip file, you’ll get the Flash tool alongside the USB Driver in the Firmware folder.
3. Also, install the given Universal Serial Bus Driver on the desktop, and when you’ve already installed the USB driver, skip this very step.
4. Now open the Odin Flash Tool
5. Go on to boot your smartphone into the Download Mode.
- With old phones of Samsung: press the power & Home plus lower Volume for about five sec until the download mode is activated.
- Samsung new phones: press the Power plus Bixby & Volume down button for nearly 5 sec until the downloadable mode is activated.
6. Now, connect the device to the PC.
After it connects, the Odin Tool would recognize the Samsung device independently.
Next, you need to check the number of files in the firmware folder.
7. If you have found a file firmware, just hit the PDA/AP tab, browse and choose the tar.md5 file right from the firmware folder.
8. And when you find four files firmware, browse and choose firmware files:
- Android partition
- modern firmware
- Consumer software customization
9. Later, untick that “Auto Reboot” under the tab options.
10. Eventually, click on a button that reads “start” to begin the flashing procedure on the device.
And the process of flashing will might take a little longer, and that is when the device might reboot sometimes. Thus, you need to be a little patient and operate accordingly. Do not unplug the device until the procedure is finished. The bar of progress will be presented on the Odin screen.
After the flashing process is finished, you’ll see the Reset/Passed message right above that section- ID: COM.