In this article, we will explain how you can flash a Samsung SM phone using the Samsung SM j200g flash file. If you would like to flash your Samsung SM phone with j200g stock ROM, then you must read this step by step tutorial.
What is j200g Flash File?
The j200g flash file is a custom firmware that is generally used to upgrade, downgrade or reinstall the stock ROM on your Samsung SM phone.
Why should you download the j200g stock ROM?
- The j200g firmware can be used to address almost any problems related to software or connectivity on your Samsung SM phone. Below is the list of a few problems that can be repaired by flashing your device.
- Connectivity issues
- Problems with phone getting hanged
- Issues like a dead phone
- Restart issues after system update
- SIM Card network issues
- Remove viruses and bugs
- Software updates not installing properly
How to Install Samsung SM firmware?
- We have prepared a step by step guide to help you through the installation of the j200g flash file.
- At first, you need to download and extract the j200g flash file through an extracting software like WinRar.
- After extraction of the file, you can open the USB driver, flash tool, and the firmware file.
- If you don’t have a USB driver on your computer or laptop, install the USB driver from the extracted files on your computer or laptop.
- Turn off your mobile phone before connecting it to your computer.
- Launch the QFIL tool from the extracted files on your computer or laptop.
- You need to press and hold the Power button + Volume Down + Home button on your turned off mobile phone.
- Connect your mobile phone with your computer or laptop with a USB cable.
- In the QFIL tool and click on browse and then locate the firmware file which was extracted previously on your computer.
- When the firmware file is opened in the tool, you just have to click on the download button and the process starts.
- The process of flashing a device generally takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- When the flashing process is completed the device reboots on its own.
Requirements to flash Samsung SM j200g stock ROM:
- You need to prepare for some requirements and also download certain required files before you flash your Samsung SM j200g firmware.
- A computer or laptop is a must to start the process.
- A working USB cable.
- Download the j200g flash file.
- Download and install the USB Driver.
- Download and install tools on your computer or laptop.
Advantages of Flashing Samsung SM Phones
- Almost all of the Device’s bugs can be fixed with the j200g flash file.
- The phone’s firmware can be upgraded or downgraded as per your requirements.
- The mobile phone can be unbricked.
- The seller warranty can be regained by flashing the phone to the stock firmware.
- Problems with device lagging are also fixed.
How to Download the Samsung SM flash file?
The j200g flash file can be downloaded on your computer or laptop with the below-given link. After downloading, the file needs to be extracted on your computer.
This tutorial aims to be helpful for people who would like to flash their Samsung SM Mobiles and Tablets. The device software will be updated after the flashing process.